United Veterinary Clinic opened in January 2014. The team aims to revolutionize the level of veterinary medicine practiced in Singapore. The team is fully committed to provide affordable and quality medical care to all furry clients. United veterinary clinic takes great pride in providing the best possible care for all animals and their owners irrespective of their condition and material circumstances. 24-hour intensive care is offered as United believes that there should always be trained personnel on-hand to ensure that sick pets are properly cared for, no matter what time of the day or night it is. All their highly qualified veterinary professionals are trained to provide ethical and personalized care of the utmost quality.
1. Consultations Wellness exams Puppy/Kitten health checks Health Checks for Export Health Screening & Wellness Exams Preventative Medicine International Export Certification
2. Vaccinations Canine & Feline Core Vaccines Rabies Vaccination Kennel Cough Vaccinations
3. Micro chipping
4. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Services Acupuncture Herbal Medicine Therapy Heat Lamp Therapy
5. In House Diagnostic Imaging Services Digital Radiography (X-ray) Abdominal Ultrasonography (Abdominal Ultrasound) Echocardiography (Heart Ultrasound)
6. In House Medical Tests Tonometry (Eye pressure measurement) Blood pressure management Electrocardiogram (ECG)
7. Surgical Services Sterilizations (Castrations, Speys) – removal of reproductive organs Dentals Services – Teeth scaling, polishing and extractions Surgical Oncology – surgical removal of tumours Soft Tissues Surgery – Caesarian, Cystotomy (Bladder stone removal), Aural Haematoma Repair, Maggot Wound Management Orthopaedic Surgery – Fracture repair, Casting, Bandaging