As we leap into Chinese New Year 2021, we find ourselves craving for the traditional snacks that come hand-in-hand with his festive holiday. This year, don't leave your pets out as we've put together a few pet-friendly recipes for the most popular foods!
1. Yu Sheng
Add Absolute Holistic Air Dried as "Base"
Shred carrots, green beans and cucumber
Plate & Serve!
2. Snack Platter
- 1 serving of Absolute Holistic Kibbles In The Bag
- Sunflower Seeds
- Absolute Holistic Air Dried
- Gather ingredients
- Plate & Serve!
3. Love Letters for Dogs
- Absolute Bites Yak Chew
- Microwave for 1 minute or until the yak chew is puffed up
- Cool before serving these crunchy love letters!
4. Pineapple Tarts
- Pineapple Mould
- NZ Natural Sprinkles
- Bring out a pineapple mould
- Rehydrate Woof
- Fill the top part with NZ Natural Sprinkles for a pop of green
- Spoon in hydrated Woof and flatten
- Freeze until shape sets and top with NZ Natural Manuka Honey
- Serve & enjoy!
5. Fish Platter (Nian Nian You Yu)
- Kit Cat fillet fresh
- Top with Kit Cat Puree Puree
- Add a touch of cranberry
- Serve and Enjoy!