Ahead is a colorimetric chemical test strip, which allows customers to check their pets’ health at home using their smartphones. Combining in vitro screening and IT to eliminate the inefficiency of pet healthcare makes companion animals and caregivers a happier society. If you take urine on the Ahead reagent bar and take a shot with a pet app, it will detect 10 different symptoms and alert you to various diseases. With Ahead, you can prevent heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, etc., which account for 30% of puppy and cat death diseases.
10 Potential health issues Fitpet can detect:
- Bladder Stones
- Bladder Infections
- Urinary Stones
- Liver Disease
- Gallbladder & Pancreas Disease
- Ketone Acidosis
- Diabetes Insipidus
1. Use fresh urine (pee taken within 30 minutes kept in cup)
2. Coat all 10 squares on litmus paper with urine
3. Conduct scanning under White or Natural Lighting (reason: some squares are yellow colour, under yellow light, the yellow will be exaggerated causing the results to not be accurate)
4. Scan it on flat surface
5. Urine has to quote litmus paper for 1 min before scanning (there is a time counter on the app)
Precaution for use: *Be sure to follow the instructions that are given in the guide. *Results can be inaccurate if you use other methods.
Ahead is a simple test, not a confirmed test. If you notice any abnormalities, Visit a veterinary clinic and get a veterinarian's Diagnosis
How to Use:
1. Coat the test strip with urine.
2. Absorb any excess into the absorbent paper.
3. Place the test strip on the colour chart.
4. Level the colour chart & smartphone.
5. Scan & check the result in the Fitpet app.