30 items found
30 items found
Out Of Stock
Kit Cat: Love Your Cat, Love With Kit Cat
Specially created to live a pawspurrous life, give your feline friend Kit Cat’s extensive and innovative selections of cat products. From best cat food to best cat litter, Kit Cat International strives to create the highest standards quality products to deliver visible benefits for your feline friend.
Kit Cat provides anything and everything your cat needs. From the best cat food and treats to the best cat litter, they have it all. The most popular wet food comes in 4 ranges, complete and balanced dry food, 6 ranges of treats, 7 ranges of litter and a lactose free milk to top it all off.
1) Kit Cat wet food consists of 4 ranges : Super Premium 80g, Goat Milk Gourmet 80g, Mousse Topper 80g and Premium 400g
a) Super Premium 80g is a 100% grain free diet which not only offers a wholesome nutrition and balanced pH level, for your kitties but also contains deboned meat with essential vitamins and omega 3 and 6 which is great for your cat’s skin and coat.
b) Kit Cat goat milk gourmet is perfect for cats with sensitive stomach and digestive issues. It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-mucus properties. With a huge amount of vitamins, it is a super immune booster and also helps hydrate cats that dislikes drinking water.
c) Kit Cat mousse is crafted with a smooth mousse texture and is made easier for better digestion and hydration, especially for senior cats.
d) Kit Cat premium 400g has no chemicals, fillers or by-products and is 100% grain free. It is suitable for cats of all life stages.
2) Kit Cat dry food is a complete and balanced diet that is nutrient rich and offers a balanced pH level for a healthy lifestyle. It contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acid that is great for your cats' skin and coat health.
Kit Cat main ingredients depends largely on the flavour you have picked. However, all Kit Cat dry food contains these great ingredients: Taurine for heart and eye care, Yucca Schidigera Extract which reduces odour of animal waste, Choline Chloride for brain function, Calcium for optimal bone growth, Dietary fiber to help with hairball control, Vitamins & Minerals for improved immune system and Enzymes for digestibility.
3) Kit Cat treats consist of 6 ranges. Namely Kit Cat Purr Puree and Purr Puree Plus, Breath Bites, Fillet Fresh, Kitty Crunch and Freeze Bites. The most popular treat is the Kit Cat Puree series. Kit Cat Purr Puree cat treats are created by nutritionists who have a huge passion for cats and are formulated for all life stages and have no artificial preservatives and colourings. Not only does it provide health benefits, it helps with hydrating your cats!
4) Kit Cat cat litter has 7 ranges - Classic Clump, Soya Clump, Crystal Clump, Classic Crystal, Zeolite Charcoal, Wild Forest Pine & Organic Bamboo Clump. The most popular ranges of the Kit Cat litter are the classic clump and soya clump. The classic clump is a bentonite litter which is enhanced with deodorizing beads which provides great odour control! This litter is 99% dust free and is non-toxic. The soya clump is a soy-based cat litter which is 100% bio-degradable. Not only does it clump really well, the soya clump is flushable and easy to scoop. It is also produced with food grade natural soybean which contains no synthetic chemicals or dyes, making it safe for kittens, cats and humans!
5) Kit Cat natural milk is 100% natural, has no preservatives or colouring and most importantly is lactose free! Did you know that cats are actually lactose intolerant? Hence, this is an extremely yummy and safe snack for your cats of all life stages.