Merrick Backcountry Raw Infused Pacific Catch Recipe Dog Dry Food (3 Sizes)
An all-natural grain-free ancestral canine diet packed with protein that dogs crave. Merrick Backcountry Raw Infused Dry Dog Food Recipes deliver a perfect combination of protein-rich, grain-free kibble plus real whole pieces of raw, freeze-dried meat.
- Deboned salmon is the first ingredient, along with raw, freeze-dried fish pieces for a taste, texture and aroma your canine will crave.
- Grain-free formula with no gluten ingredients for easier digestibility; also contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Omega fatty acids from salmon oil help support healthy skin and a smooth, shiny coat.
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin help support healthy hip and joint function.
- Proudly made in Merrick’s Texas facility using the world’s best locally-sourced ingredients from farmers they know and trust; no ingredients from China.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Natural Flavor, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Whitefish, Trout, Apples, Blueberries, Gelatin, Organic Alfalfa, Salmon Oil, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
|Goal Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|15 LBS||1 1/3|
|20 LBS||1 2/3|
|30 LBS||2 1/4|
|40 LBS||2 3/4|
|50 LBS||3 1/4|
|60 LBS||3 2/3|
|70 LBS||4 1/4|
|80 LBS||4 1/2|
|100 LBS||5 1/3|
Caloric Content: 3,618 kcal/kg, 362 kcal/cup
Cost per 100g = $2.89