Merrick Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Recipe - 374g
The smell of Grammys house and her famous chicken pot pie is an unforgettable comfort. Our family loves dogs and we thought it was about time to share this great taste with yours. These tender chunks of chicken are sure to make your dog beg to go to Grammys even if they have to eat their vegetables. Grammys Pot Pie is prepared with Chicken Red Jacket New Potatoes Carrots Snow Peas and Red Apples.
- Inspired by Grammy’s pot pie, this meal features real deboned chicken as the first ingredient for a great, single source of protein that’s good for sensitive tummies.
- Contains a savory chicken broth for added flavor and moisture that will keep your furry best friend coming back for more.
- Grain-free recipe is filled with a delicious blend of vegetables and fruits such as peas, carrots, red-skinned potatoes and Red Delicious apples that will keep your pal satisfied.
- Complete and balanced nutrition made in small batches with the freshest, highest-quality ingredients available, and can be served as a complete meal or as a kibble topper for extra protein and moisture.
- Cooked in the USA with wholesome, nutritious ingredients from trusted farmers, so you can feel good about using it as your go-to meal.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Potato, Carrots, Peas, Apples, Dried Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Guar Gum, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Cassia Gum, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Flax Oil, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Thyme, Sage, Rosemary, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin.
- Protein – 8% min
- Fat Content – 5% min
- Crude Fiber – 1.4% max
- Moisture – 81.0% max
Caloric Content: 935 kcal /kg, 356 kcal/13.2 oz can
|Goal Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|15 LBS||1 1/4|
|20 LBS||1 1/2|
|40 LBS||2 1/2|
|60 LBS||3 1/2|
|80 LBS||4 1/2|
|90 LBS||4 3/4|
|100 LBS||5 1/4|