Nutrience Infusion Healthy Kitten Dry Cat Food
Nutrience infusion is a Canadian made food, combining fresh, never frozen chicken, low-glycemic whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nutrient-rich botanicals.
- Rich in Protein: Poultry from British Columbia’s Fraser Valley – delivered fresh and never frozen.
- Locally Produced: The Infusion formulations are proudly made in Canada.
- Freeze-Dried Infused: Protein-rich kibble is freeze-dried infused with superior flavor even the finickiest pets will crave.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables: Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Coconut Oil & Botanicals: A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Marine Source Omega-3: Salmon oil is used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat.
- Nutritional Supplements: Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, steel cut oats, pearl barley, green peas, red lentils, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavour, sun-cured alfalfa, freeze-dried chicken liver, salmon oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulphate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), lecithin, salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, chicory root extract, yeast extract, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, L-lysine, taurine, rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (min) 36.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 20.0%
- Crude Fibre (max) 3.5%
- Moisture (max) 10.0%
- Calcium (min) 1.2%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.9%
- Magnesium (max) 0.1%
- Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 1,300 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 130 IU/kg
- Taurine (min) 0.15%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.8%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 120M CFU/lb
|1kg / 2.2lbs||⅓ cup|
|3kg / 6.6lbs||¾ cup|
|5kg / 11lbs||1 cup|
|7kg / 15.4lbs||1¼ cups|