Nutrience Original Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Healthy Adult Indoor Dry Cat Food
A quarter century ago, Nutrience set out to make an uncomplicated pet food that included nothing but simple, wholesome ingredients. Not much has changed since that time, and we’re proud of that fact.
- Lean Muscles, Healthy Weight: Indoor cats love to lounge and have a less active lifestyle than that of an outdoor cat. Providing them a diet rich in quality meat protein and moderate levels of fat will help them maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass. Quality chicken is always the first ingredient in our Nutrience Original formulas.
- Hairball Care: Indoor cats tend to spend more time grooming and shed more than other cats. Our fish & flaxseed omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids will help your cat maintain a healthy skin and coat and reduce excess shedding. In addition, we’ve included a multi-fiber blend and pineapple to minimize the formation of hairballs.
- Resilient Immune System: We’ve included key sources of antioxidants in our formulas (blueberries, cranberries and carrots along with vitamin C and vitamin E) that work together to support your cat’s immune system and maintain a healthy heart.
- Hip & Joint Support: A cat with an inactive lifestyle can benefit from joint and mobility protection. We guarantee specific amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin in this formula to help support joints and maintain mobility.
- Odor Control: Our formulas include a combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your cat maintain a healthy intestinal tract, as well as yucca schidigera extract to minimize litter box odors.
- Taurine Fortified: Nutrience delivers an optimal level of taurine to help maintain normal feline heart function and good vision.
Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, egg product, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3, supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, DL-methionine, lecithin, salt, taurine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, yeast extract, L-lysine, yucca schidigera extract, pineapple extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate.
- Crude Protein (min) 27.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 14.0%
- Crude Fibre (max) 6.0%
- Moisture (max) 10.0%
- Ash (max) 7.0%
- Calcium (min) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.8%
- Magnesium (max) 0.1%
- Vitamin A (min) 25,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 1,600 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 130 IU/kg
- Taurine (min) 0.15%
- Ascorbic Acid* (vitamin C) (min) 60 mg/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.3%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.5%
- Glucosamine* (min) 200 mg/kg
- Chondroitin* (min) 100 mg/kg
Caloric Content: 3,350 kcal/kg or 365 kcal/cup ME
|1 kg / 2.2 lbs||¼ cup|
|3 kg / 6.6 lbs||½ cup|
|5 kg / 11 lbs||¾ cup|
|7 kg / 15.4 lbs||1 cup|