Nutrience Grain Free Subzero is a Canadian made ancestral diet combining protein-rich kibble and freeze-dried NUTRIBOOST to deliver the nutritional benefits of raw in a convenient & easy to use recipe. Our formulations are prepared with fresh, never frozen Canadian sources of meat, poultry, Pacific wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried protein for a superior flavor that even the finickiest dogs will crave.
Our Canadian Pacific formula is prepared with fresh, never frozen wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried fish for a superior flavor that even the finickiest dogs will crave. .
- Nutriboost Freeze-Dried Raw: Fresh salmon & herring is infused with green mussels, pacific cod liver, pumpkin and Acadian kelp, and then gently freeze-dried to lock in the natural goodness of raw, providing superior flavor and promoting optimal health.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables: Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Coconut Oil & Botanicals: A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Marine Source Omega-3: Salmon oil, herring oil & cod liver are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat, as well as cognitive development and support.
- Nutritional Supplements: Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
Salmon, herring, hake, sole, cod, flounder, sebastes, cod liver, salmon meal, herring meal, hake meal, sebastes meal, peas, red lentils, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sweet potatoes, chickpeas, whole eggs, natural fish flavor, sun-cured alfalfa meal, freeze-dried salmon, freeze-dried herring, freeze-dried pumpkin, freeze-dried green mussels, freeze-dried cod liver, freeze-dried kelp, salmon oil, herring oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, thyme extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
|1 - 10 kg (2 - 22 lb)||1/2 - 2-1/2 cups||1/2 - 1-1/2 cups||1/4 - 1-1/4 cups|
|10 - 30 kg (22 - 66 lb)||2-1/2 - 3-1/2 cups||1-1/2 - 2-3/4 cups||1-1/4 - 2-1/2 cups|
|30 - 50 kg (66 - 110 lb)||3-1/2 - 4-1/2 cups||2-3/4 - 4 cups||2-1/2 - 3-3/4 cups|
|Over 50 kg (110 lb)||Add 1/2 cup for every additional 10 kg (22 lb) body weight|
|During Gestation||Increase portion by 25-50%|
|During Lactation||Allow dog to eat at will|
Caloric Content: 3,750 kcal/kg