Optimus Pet Revolutionary Powder Pet Supplement 500g
The Optimus Pet Revolutionary Powder consist an abundance of highly bioavailable antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids and phytonutrients will support your pet's daily growth and maintenance and strength its immune system, providing boundless, optimum health benefits as it is simply micro-plant whole food!
- The most nutrient-dense food on planet earth
- 100% fresh, organic, pure and natural, real whole food
- Synthetic vitamins, minerals, antibiotics and steroids free
- Corn, wheat, soy, gluten, fillers free
- Vegetarian and halal
Optimus Pet has NO:
- Poultry by-products
- Corn, wheat, soy and gluten
- Synthetic vitamins and minerals
- Colors and flavors
- Artificial preservatives
- GMOs, fillers, binders
- Antibiotics and steroids
Optimus Pet Proteins are 300-400% more readily digested & absorbed than meat because it’s a Single-Celled Micro-Plant Diet. Protein Molecules from Optimus Pet are only 4-8 microns in size with no cholesterol, antibiotics or steroids and contains one of the highest natural sources of DNA & RNA (Cell Repair & Detoxification).
Massive levels of "Gene Activators" that modulate the immune system, control nutrient distribution, regulate high and low blood glucose, reduce hyper-triglycerides, lower bad cholesterol while increasing good cholesterol in all pets.
Benefits of Omega 2 (DHA/EPA) Via Nano-Plant-Source:
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve skin and coats
- strength and agility
Optimus Pet food source is abundant, resilient, grows extremely fast, are fantastically efficient at folding Complex Proteins & the good news is, Optimus Pet is a vegetable source! Unless your pet is allergic to vegetables, it is safe for all pets to consume.
Microalgae are abundant, resilient, grows extremely fast and are fantastically efficient at folding Complex Proteins. (Yet it's Vegetable Source!)
*1g Microscopic-algae = 1kg Vegetable/Fruit Nutrient Content*
- Puppies/Baby Animals - 1 scoop powder before or with all 3 meals (subsequent increment to 2 scoops per meal)
- Adult Animals - 2 scoops powder before or with all 3 meals (subsequent increment to 3/4 scoops per meal)
- Unlike isolated vitamins, there is no real fixed dosage for vegetable source food like Optimus Pet®.
- You gradually increase serving size according to your pet's comfort level.
- *Consume within 3 months of unsealing*
- *Store In Dry Cool Place or Refrigerate*
All animals (Dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, birds, terrapins and even fishes!) of all ages
Am currently using for my dog skin allergy and bad digestion. It's been only 2 weeks so still too early to see significant result. But notice that the stool has become more solid as it used to be a little sticky at times. The itching seems less frequent. I purchased this product at other place as I didn't know it's available here and at a even lower price. I paid almost $520 even after 15% discount so next time I will definitely buy from Perromart.