Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing, browsing, or using www.perrobox.com/ www.perromart.com (the “Site”), you acknowledge what you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue your use or access to this Site.
WHO WE ARE
We are Perrobox/Perromart (“Perrobox”, "Perromart", "The Company .", “Perropet.com” or the “Company”), trading as the Site. Perrobox/Perromart is a company that is solely owned by 25 Holdings Pte Ltd (Company Registration No. 201530795G), located at 132 Joo Seng Road, Singapore 368358.
The Terms Perrobox/Perromart can be used interchangeably.
- You must be overeighteen (18) years of age and must not have been suspended or removed by The Company for any reason. If you are below the stipulated age, you must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian to use the Site and agree to the Terms. Use of our site is void where prohibited by the law.
- You must not misuse the Site in a manner that may attract liability under the Computer Misuse Act (Cap 50A) and Cybersecurity Act 2018.
- You may not otherwise copy, modify or distribute the contents of the Site without the express written permission of The Company . You also may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content and Intellectual Property found on the Site, in whole or in any part.
- Users of the Site (“Members”) agree to not use the Site for the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any Intellectual Property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or The Company ’s network, or attempting to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system;
- Using the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties; and
- Framing portions of the Site within another website, selling use of, or access to the Site to any third party without The Company 's prior written consent.
- YOUR AGREEMENT WITH The Company .
- The Terms shall apply to all Orders and/or Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of our products. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between The Company and you and serve to supersede any or all-preceding and contemporaneous agreements between us. The Company You further acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, you have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the us or implied anything said or written between you and us prior to the Terms and Conditions, except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU & The Company
The Company offers three subscription types: recurring monthly subscriptions (“re-billable”), monthly subscriptions (“Monthly Subscriptions”), prepaid annual subscriptions (“Annual Subscriptions), and prepaid gift subscriptions of three (3), six (6) or twelve (9) months (“Gift Subscriptions).
These options consist of different services and features and may be subject to additional and differing conditions, prices, policies and limitations. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered options and subscription plans at any time in our discretion.
- Registration and Passwords
- In order to access certain services on the Site, you will be required to provide specific information. All information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity.
- Any access codes and/or passwords provided should be safeguarded at all times. You are responsible for the security of your access codes and/or passwords, and will henceforth be solely liable for any use or unauthorised use of the Site with your access codes and/or passwords.
- Formation of a Contract
- The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and the details on this Site do not constitute an offer for sale, but simply an invitation to treat.
- No contract in respect of any Products shall exist between you and us until we have shipped the Products to your address.
- To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online process on the Site.
- A Contract will relate solely to products that are delivered to you. If your Order consists of multiple Products, these Products may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
- Your Subscription Contract(s) with The Company
- Monthly Subscriptions: By purchasing Monthly Subscriptions, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment and you accept full responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods. Further, your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then current subscription rate. To cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, you must logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures or call or email us and we will do this for you. In the event that you should cancel your Monthly Subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. The Company may submit periodic changes (eg monthly) without further authorisation from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorisation or wish to change your payment method. Your notice will not affect charges submitted before The Company can reasonably act.
- Annual Subscriptions: By purchasing Annual Subscriptions, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial pre-payment feature for one full year of service. At the end of the year, your subscription will be automatically extended for another term at the current subscription rate. You may only cancel your Annual Subscription during the first month of the subscription.
- Gift Subscriptions: By purchasing Gift Subscriptions, it will not be renewed after then-current term expires. You cannot cancel a Gift Subscription and the pre-paid fee is non-refundable.
- PRICE & PAYMENT
- While The Company takes the utmost effort to ensure that all details, descriptions, prices and other information that appear on the Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur.
- In the event that an error is discovered, we shall inform you of such an error as soon as possible. We shall also give you the option of reconfirming your Order(s). In the event that we are unable to contact you, we shall treat the Order(s) as cancelled.
- In the event that the Order(s) has been shipped to you and accepted by you, we reserve the right to request payment for the difference in price from you.
- We reserve the right to correct these errors without liability.
- We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend or terminate an event or promotion without notice (including, but not limited to, an order that has been submitted and acknowledged by The Company ).
- We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available at the time your Order is placed or shipped.
- Upon authorisation of your payment, by clicking the “Order Now” button, you are confirming that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the e-gift card or the promotional voucher, and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product.
- Mistaken Order(s): In the event that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will try to assist you in this regard.
- Refusal or Order(s): We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Site. The Company will make its best efforts to always process all Order(s), but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion. If we cancel your Order(s) and you have already made payment, such payment amounts will be fully refunded to you. However, we will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from the Site, whether or not it has been sold, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept Order(s).
- We aim to deliver your Order(s) to you within 2-4 working days. However, we shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- The Company will take every effort to accommodate you. However, please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details you provide us with when you place your Order and subsequently arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Unless otherwise stated, shipping and handling fees are included with your Order(s). For loss or damage claims, you must notify us (via emailing email@example.com ) within seven (7) days of the proposed delivery date if you believe all or part of your order is missing and/or damaged. Kindly refer to our Returns & Refunds Policy below for more details.
- We deliver in our standard packing. Gift-wrapping is available for our events upon request and is subject to additional charges.
- All risk in the product(s) shall pass to you upon delivery, expect that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract (see Clause 7.5), risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the products. Any breach of obligations by you might impact your ability to shop at The Company in the future.
- You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke or to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- If you are unsatisfied with your The Company or any individual product in your The Company , you may return it to us within seven (7) days of the receipt. The Product shall be un-used; tags not tampered with and shall be in the original brand packaging (if applicable). This policy is applicable only to those products that do not fall under the list of non-refundable items provided for on our Site.
- You shall ensure that the item you are returning is in the same condition as it was received by you and is packaged properly. In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right to not accept returns and send the item back to you.
- To request a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QUALITY OF FOOD PRODUCTS
- To the best of our knowledge with regard to produce made by local suppliers, fresh ingredients are mainly used in the process. Should your dog have an allergic reaction to any of the treats/food, please stop feeding these treats to your dog immediately and bring your dog to a vet, referring him/her to the full ingredients list.
- The Company is only a distributor of pet products and cannot be held directly responsible for any adverse effects any of the products in a The Company may have on your dog. However, to the best of our abilities, we try to ensure that we ship out products that are safe for consumption.
- You shall ensure that you do not overfeed your dog and ensure the right amounts of treats are being given to your dog dependent on its size.
- VOUCHERS & DISCOUNT CODES
- The Company may, at any given time, distribute promotional vouchers and discount codes that may be used only on the Site, before making an Order.
- These vouchers and discount codes are valid for the specified time period stated on the voucher or displayed alongside a discount code, and can only be redeemed once. Further, they may not be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers and discounted items. We may exclude individual brands from the voucher and discount codes promotions in accordance with our sales strategies.
- If you place an order that is less than the value of the voucher or discount code, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- The credit of a voucher or discount code does not accrue interest, nor does it have cash value.
- If the credit of the voucher or discount code is insufficient for the Order(s) you wish to place, you may make up the difference using one of our accepted payment methods.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- The content displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, The Company and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability of use, performance or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Any information provided by us regarding the products or otherwise (e.g. product descriptions or instructions) is for informational purposes only. You should not take any action based upon any information contained on this Site. Use of this Site is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging insets and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings and seek independent professional advice when appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limited The Company ’s liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnity, defend, hold harmless and defend The Company , its parent, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT
- The Company shall perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skill and care.
- The Company cares deeply about our customer service and satisfaction. You may contact us at any time (via emailing email@example.com) and we will attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible.
- In the event of a complaint, it will help us if you can described specifically the object of your complaint and, where applicable, send us copies of your Order. In rare cases where your emails may be caught up in our spam filters and not reach us, or correspondence that we send you may otherwise not have reached you. Should you not have received a response from us within five (5) Working Days, please make further enquiries as you deem fit.
- CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to: strikes, lock-outs, industrial action, civil commotion, riots, invasion, terrorist attack or threat thereof, war (whether declared or not), threat or preparation for war; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; impossibility for the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public transport; impossibility of use of public and private telecommunications networks; and any acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
- If any Force Majeure event lasts for more than one (1) week, either you or we may terminate the Contract forwith by written notice and without any liability other than a refund of Order(s) already paid for by you and that have yet to be delivered.
- We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure event.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these new Terms and Conditions.
- All content included in or made available through our Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, campaign titles and/or data compilations are the property of The Company or its content suppliers and is protected by trademark and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by The Company and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied for your own personal use, but you are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any medium or manner any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appear on this website or nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- You must not use any part of the content of our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from our licensors or us. In the event that The Company becomes aware of any infringement of its intellectual property rights, it in its absolute discretion may take any relevant legal action.
- The Company specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Should you believe that any material on our Site infringes your copyright and/or other intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately in accordance with the procedure set out below. The Company will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action to remove any material deemed in the infringement as it deems fit, while in compliance with local infringement laws.
- The notification must be in writing or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain the following information: identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed upon, identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing on any intellectual property rights that is to be removed or which requires disabled access, all details and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate such infringing material, information to allow the service provider to contact the aggrieved party (eg address, telephone number, email address at which this party may be contacted at), a statement that the aggrieved party has bona fide belief that use of such infringing material is not authorised by the correct copyright or intellectual property right owner, its agent or the law and finally, a statement that this information in the notification is accurate and that the aggrieved party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of such an infringed intellectual property right.
- Please contact us at email@example.com should you have any further questions in connection with these notices.
- CONTRIBUTED CONTENT GUIDELINES
- The Company values your engagement, but please consider the following guidelines when contributing content:
- By submitting or posting any materials on the Site or on any of The Company ’s linked social media accounts, you grant The Company a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that such materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have full ownership rights to grant The Company the license specified above. You further represent, warrant or covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene materials. The Company will be entitled to use any content you submit without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
- All contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in our Terms and Conditions, which include our policy regarding copyright and/or other intellectual property right(s) infringement.
- We reserve the right not to post your content if it contains the following types of content or violates other guidelines: defamatory, abusive, or threatening content which violates the legal rights of others; obscene, discriminatory or inappropriate language, advertisements or spam content, references to other products, offers and websites; email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, personal addresses or other forms of contact information; unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the page or with regard to other authors; files that contain software or other material protected by Intellectual Property laws unless you are the owner or licensor of such material and; content that has viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- If you wish to share feedback with us regarding product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAIVER & SEVERABILITY
17.1 No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
17.2 If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by a Court or competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- GOVERNING LAW
19.1 These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of our connection to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Singapore Law. Both you and we hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your order.
Updated as at 24 April 2019. Full particulars: You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or post any other material on the Site which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s propriety rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Site. Any breach of this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the relevant Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity laws and regulations in Singapore.