AATU Free Run Duck Grain Free Cat Dry Food (3 Sizes)
AATU 85/15 Free Run Duck is a high quality dry cat food with a whopping 85% duck content. Made in Britain using British ingredients, this grain-free, potato-free gluten-free diet provides a single source protein with a 20% content of freshly prepared fruit, vegetables and herbs, with absolutely no grain, white potato or gluten.The World's First Single Protein 80/20 Ancestral diet for dogs. It is made with freshly prepared preservative free meat and contains super 8 - A bespoke combination of 8 Vegetables, 8 Fruits, 8 Herbs, 8 Spices Botanicals
- Comes in 200g, 1kg 3kg sizes only
- Grain-free, white potato-free gluten-free to minimize allergic reactions
- 3 layer airtight resealable bag to preserve freshness
- Handcrafted in small batch recipes
- Single Protein 80/20 diet to minimize allergic reactions
- Freshly prepared, preservative free meat
- ‘SUPER-8’ – Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices Botanicals provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance
- Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin MSM for healthy joints
- Probiotics (Enterococcus Faecium) as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs
- Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients
85% Duck (includes 45% Duck, 40% Dehydrated Duck), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Salmon Oil, Peas, Lucerne, Tapioca, Apple, Cranberry, Pear, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Carrot, Tomato, Chicory, Peppermint, Parsley, Cinnamon, Marigold, Stinging Nettle, Camomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Spirulina, Seaweed, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme. No added synthetic colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
No added synthetic colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Crude Protein 34%, Fat Content 20%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Inorganic Matter 8.9%, Moisture 8%, Omega 6 2.9%, Omega 3 0.7% .
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Taurine 1500mg, L-Carnitine 200mg
|Weight of Cat (kg)||Activity level/Amount per day|