ALLERSEB T is an antiseptic wash for removing scales, crusts and excessive skin oil associated with seborrhea and moist eczema on dogs. It leaves the coat clean, soft and lustrous.
- Antiseptic Medicated Wash For Dogs
- Aids in Seborrhea & Moist Eczema
- Suitable For Dogs
Solubilized tar equivalent to 3% w/w coal tar USP, sulfur 2% w/w and salicylic acid 2% w/w in a shampoo base also containing the following non-medicinal ingredients: Spherulites, chitosanide, PCMX, urea, water, sodium lauryl sulfate, trie
Instructions to Use:
- DO NOT USE ON CATS. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Using warm water, wet dog’s coat thoroughly. Vigorously massage ALLERSEB T into the wet hair coat. Lather freely, rinse and repeat. Allow to remain on hair for five to ten minutes, then rinse well. May be used daily or less frequently as needed until symptoms are relieved.
- For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, decrease the frequency of use or discontinue use entirely.