AvoDerm Natural Salmon Formula Canned Cat Food (2 Sizes)
Give your kitty the nutrition that’ll make him glow from the inside out with the AvoDerm Natural Salmon Formula Canned Cat Food. The recipe starts with salmon and salmon broth as the first ingredients so it’s got plenty of protein for your little carnivore. Then, it’s topped with turkey, chicken liver, and fiber-rich oat bran, and boosted with the superfood goodness of California-grown avocados, so every bite is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, phytonutrients and omegas for a glowing skin and coat and overall well-being. Plus, it’s a complete and balanced diet for cats of all ages in every can!
- Salmon and salmon broth are the top ingredients, plus turkey and chicken liver for the animal-sourced protein your kitty thrives on.
- Avocado oil sourced from California avocados provides omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Superfood source of vitamins, minerals and health-supporting phytonutrients from avocados, plus taurine, antioxidants and essential amino acids.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages, with wholesome grains like oat bran, plus cranberries and blueberries.
- Made with real salmon broth for much-needed hydration to help support urinary and overall health.
Salmon, Salmon Broth, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Rice Flour, Oat Bran, Avocado Oil, Cranberries, Blueberries, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E, A, D3, B12 Supplements, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Carrageenan.
Adult: Feed about 1 can per 6 - 8 lbs of body weight per day.
Kitten: Feed up to twice the Adult amount to kittens per day.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal Adult amount per day.
Caloric Content: 1,195 kcal/kg, 186 kcal/can