Canidae Original All Life Stages Dry Dog Formula
This pet food is a special formulation of high-quality meat meals sourced from the U.S. in a USDA-inspected human-grade facility, plus the addition of real fruits and vegetables are provided by human-grade producers. Whole grain brown rice provides a healthy source of carbohydrates, B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, and iron. This dog food does not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, or "junk" ingredients, so you can feel good each time you feed your dog Canidae Grain Free All Life Stage Formula.
- Weight: 2.3kg / 6.8kg / 13.6kg
- Four High-Quality Meat Meals: Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, & Fish
- All Natural, High Quality, Holistic Pet Food
- Natural Ingredients Plus Essential Vitamins & Amino Acid Chelated Minerals
- Naturally Preserved Herbal Formulation
- Contains Skin & Coat Conditioners to Maintain a Healthy Luxurious Coat
- Balanced Omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids
- Wholesome Nutritional Brown Rice & Diversified Carbohydrates
- Superior Digestibility
- Guaranteed Viable Micro-Organisms
- Guaranteed Enzyme Activity to Help Break Down Cellulose
- For all life stages
Chicken meal, turkey meal, lamb meal, brown rice, white rice, rice bran, peas, potatoes, oatmeal, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), millet, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed meal, ocean fish meal, choline chloride, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, papaya, pineapple.
- CRUDE PROTEIN (MIN.) 24.00%
- CRUDE FAT (MIN.) 14.50%
- CRUDE FIBER (MAX.) 4.00%
- MOISTURE (MAX.) 10.00%
- LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6 FATTY ACID) (MIN.) 3.70%
- ALPHA LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID) (MIN.) 0.50%
- VITAMIN E (MIN.) 200.00 IU/KG
- ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)** (MIN.) 50.00 MG/KG
- GLUCOSAMINE (NATURALLY OCCURRING)** (MIN.) 700.00 mg/kg
- CHONDROITIN SULFATE (NATURALLY OCCURRING)** (MIN.) 250.00 mg/kg
- LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS** (MIN.) 100 million CFU/lb
- CELLULASE (TRICHODERMA LONGIBRACHIATUM)**(A) (MIN.) 100 CMCU/kg
Caloric Content: 3,600 kcal/kg, 468 ME (kcal/cup)
|Dog Weight||Puppies (to 6 mos. old)||Adult (with exercise)||Lite/Senior|
|2 — 10 lbs.||1/2 — 1-1/2 cups||1/2 — 3/4 cup||1/4 — 1/2 cup|
|10 — 25 lbs.||1-1/2 — 2 cups||3/4 — 1 cup||1/2 — 3/4 cup|
|25 — 50 lbs.||2 — 4 cups||1 — 2 cups||3/4 — 1 cup|
|50 — 75 lbs.||4 — 5 cups||2 — 3 cups||1 — 1 1/2 cups|
|75 — 100 lbs.||5 — 6 cups||3 — 4 cups||1-1/2 — 2 1/2 cups|
|100 — 125 lbs.||4 — 4-3/4 cups||2-1/2 — 3 cups|
|125 — 150 lbs.||4-3/4 — 5 1/2 cups||3 — 3-1/3 cups|
Puppies up to six months old require twice the amount of food as an adult dog and they should be fed 3 to 4 times a day. Puppies 6 months to a year, twice daily.
Feed Pregnant Dogs up to 50% more during the last 3 weeks of pregnancy.
Lactating Females may require 2–3 times the amount of food as an adult dog and they should be fed 3–4 times per day.
Senior and Less Active Dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the dog’s weight and activity level. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult with your veterinarian.
The Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food to be fed on a daily basis. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the number of times fed per day. Always provide plenty of fresh water.
When changing to CANIDAE® All Life Stages Multi-Protein Formula, some dogs may do better by making a gradual transition over 7–10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.
Store in a cool, dry place. Not for human consumption.