Among domestic cats, including elevated glucose levels, kidney failure, urinary tract infection, and blood in the urine, CheckUp may recognize the most common problems. To avoid health deterioration and improve the longevity of your cat, you can detect a health problem in time by using CheckUp. You may also monitor the health of your cat, as required by a veterinarian.
Sand is the natural environment for cats, enabling fast enforcement to be accomplished by our product. Much like regular sand, the hydrophobic sand feels and smells, so when sample collection is needed, cats are very cooperative.
- Easy and one-time use home wellness test for cats.
- Tests for high glucose levels, kidney failure, UTI and blood in urine.
- Ideal for aging & overweight cats.
- 60 Second testing.
- Developed by Kit4Cat Veterinary Products.
Carefully read the notes below before starting the test
- Within the package, the results card is located. Before performing the test for fast reading and color comparison, delete this
- The colors on the test strip change constantly, so it is of utmost importance to read the results at the times specified on the results card.
- After the strip has been dipped for two seconds in the collected sample and all four squares have been submerged, position the strip quickly on the reading card for close comparison to the color map.
- Since the colors change, the result will only reflect the color present at 30 or 60 seconds respectively,
- Circle the color that most closely matches the result present for the first 3 parameters on the diagnostic strip at 30 seconds.
- Repeat this at 60 seconds for the last parameter (blood)
- CheckUp is not meant to diagnose or substitute a visit to the veterinarian for a concern.
- For more information and consultation on the outcome of your examination, positive or negative, we recommend calling your veterinarian.
- A positive outcome for each of the above parameters can have important consequences that should be addressed with your veterinarian for the well-being of your pet.