Darford Grain Free Pumpkin Dog Treats 340g
Darford’s Grain Free Pumpkin treats are easy to digest yet they’re packed full of yummy pumpkin flavor. With pumpkin as the first ingredient, these treats also contain a special blend of fruits and vegetables, they’re rich in antioxidants and vitamins, have no artificial colors or flavors, and they’re gluten free. They also contain super foods like blueberries and cranberries, as well as organic carrots and organic apples. No wonder these treats are super tasty and super healthy!
The Darford Baked Pumpkin Recipe with Mixed Vegetables Grain-Free Dog Treats proves that grain free doesn’t have to mean taste free! With pumpkin as the first ingredient, these easily-digestible treats are also packed with all kinds of superfoods, like blueberries, cranberries and organic carrots and apples. This makes them rich in antioxidants and vitamins, without all the ingredients like corn and soy that you don’t want. And since they’re always oven baked with care, the result is a crunchy texture with a flavor that dogs will absolutely love.
- Premium treats that are grain and gluten free and made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Made with superfoods like blueberries and cranberries that are rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
- Contains no added salt, meat by-products, corn or soy or artificial colors or flavors.
- Easy-to-digest, medium heart shapes that furry friends of all sizes will love!
- Always oven baked with a commitment to quality in British Columbia, Canada.
Pumpkin, Yellow Peas, Dried Potatoes, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Cane Molasses, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Annatto Extract (color), Rosemary Extract.
- Protein – (min) 9%
- Fat Content – (min) 8%
- Crude Fiber – (max) 4%
- Moisture – (max) 10%
Caloric Content: 18 kcal per treat.
Darford treats are intended for supplemental feeding only