Darford’s new Roasted Duck ZERO/G treats are made with real duck (it’s the number one ingredient) and are rich in protein and flavor. They contain a healthy and nutritious blend of superfoods that include quinoa, kelp, blueberries, cranberries and chia seeds. And, our ZERO/G treats contain ZERO grains, ZERO gluten, and they don’t contain any ingredients that were genetically engineered. ZERO/G treats are a perfect addition to any dog’s diet, and they’re an excellent option for those dogs with food allergies and food intolerances, thanks to their limited ingredient profiles.
If you’re looking for a grain-free protein-rich treat, look no further than Darford Zero/G Roasted Duck Dog Treats. These power-packed goodies are made with real meat, with duck as the number one ingredient, and a nutritious blend of superfoods such as quinoa, kelp, blueberries, cranberries and chia seeds. These treats are an excellent option for dogs with food intolerances or allergies thanks to their limited-ingredient profiles, and they’re made without any grains, gluten or GMOs. There’s no denying that these all-natural treats will be an instant favorite in your home.
- Made with real meats and superfoods for optimal health benefits, with duck as the first ingredient.
- Quinoa contains high levels of protein and fiber; blueberries provide vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants; and cranberries support urinary tract health.
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of thiamine and niacin, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous and zinc.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, meat by-products, grains, gluten or GMOs. Just a natural, thoughtful and healthy recipe.
- Low-glycemic index means these treats help reduce fat and bad cholesterol.
Duck, Quinoa Seed, Chickpeas, Yellow Peas, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Cane Molasses, Blueberries, Cranberries, Chia Seed, Dried Kelp, Rosemary Extract.
- Protein – 17.0% min
- Fat Content – 12.0% min
- MOISTURE – 10.0% max
- Crude Fiber – 5.0% max
Caloric Content: 38.9 kcal/treat
This product is intended for intermittent or supplementary feeding only.