Dental Fresh Plaque & Tartar 17oz (502ml)
Protects against the advancement of moderate to severe periodontal issues when used as part of a daily oral health care regimen. Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar protects against the advancement of moderate to severe periodontal issues when used as part of a daily oral health care regimen. Adding Dental Fresh to your dog's water bowl daily equates to brushing their teeth every time they drink water. This self-regulating formula attacks bacteria in the mouth and in the water bowl, thus eliminating slime left behind in the bottom of the bowl. Dental Fresh has no taste or odor so it does not disrupt your pet's drinking habits. Between visits to the veterinarian, pets should be given Dental Fresh every day to promote proper oral health and hygiene.
When used as part of a daily regimen, protects against gingivitis and periodontal disease. Keeps breath fresh as it kills the bacteria that cause foul breath odor.
Reduces the frequency of professional cleanings, making them quicker and easier when necessary.
- Dental Fresh Original Formula for Dogs is the “world’s first and only clinically proven toothbrush in a bottle.” Safe and beneficial for every-day use for both dogs and cats, too!
- Anti-microbial formula activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria microorganisms when exposed to periodontal pathogens & acidic areas where plaque has formed.
- Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria and volatile, malodorous sulfur compounds.
- Whitens teeth over time with proper use.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime (bacteria) in the water bowl.
Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben.
Daily use is recommended. Add 1 teaspoon (capful) of Dental Fresh® to 8 ounces of drinking water. Daily usage results in fresher smelling breath and healthier looking teeth and gums. Safe and effective for dogs and cats.