Make dental care part of your dog's regular routine with DentaLife Daily Oral Care Mini Dental Dog Treats. The tasty chicken flavor keeps him excited about snack time, while the wholesome ingredients let you feel good about serving these treats to your dog. With a formula that's scientifically tested to reduce tartar buildup, these treats help to deliver a breakthrough clean that's sure to keep you both smiling. These innovative snacks contain thousands of air pockets for a porous yet chewy texture, and eight distinct ridges help to clean his teeth right down to the gumline, helping you to show your furry friend that you care about his health and well-being every time you reach for a pouch of these delicious dental treats.
- Mini-sized treats were designed with the dental health of small breed dogs specifically in mind.
- Dogs love the tasty chicken flavor and pet parents love that these treats help to clean teeth.
- Innovative porous treat texture scrubs teeth clean and is also chewy enough to keep dogs engaged.
- Freshens breath as they clean hard-to-reach teeth at the back of the mouth while dogs happily chew.
- Treats have been scientifically tested to reduce tartar buildup and clean teeth down to the gumline.
Rice, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Malted Barley Flour, Chicken By-Product Meal, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Sodium Bicarbonate, BHA (a preservative), BHT (a preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid.
- CRUDE PROTEIN: 6.0% min
- CRUDE FAT: 2.0% min
- CRUDE FIBER: 1.5% max
- MOISTURE: 15.0% max
Caloric Content: 3,110 kcal/kg, 25 kcal/piece
Feed as a treat to your Adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. This chew snack is not suitable for puppies under 1 year of age or Adult dogs under 5 lbs or over 30 lbs Feed on an easy to clean surface. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.