Dr Gold's Ear Therapy for Dogs & Cats 4oz (118ml)
Dr. Gold's Ear Therapy is a gentle formula that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the ear canal. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties effectively treat for fungal and yeast infections. Dr. Gold's Ear Therapy is also alcohol-free, which cleans and dries without irritating pets’ delicate ears. The new formula also includes Aloe Vera, a well-known natural, anti-inflammatory agent.
- Anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties help treat fungal and yeast infections, leaving your pet happy and healthy.
- Contains aloe vera, which has natural anti-inflammatory properties, to help reduce redness and swelling.
- Gentle formula cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the ear canal to help reduce unpleasant odors.
- Non-irritating alcohol-free formula cleans and dries without aggravating pets’ delicate ears.
- Made in the USA; safe for daily use on dogs, cats and small animals.
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate-20, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ketoconazole, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, D&C Red #40, Aloe Vera.
Fill ear canal with Dr. Gold’s Ear Therapy. Massage pet’s ears, especially below the ear canal to open the canal and allow solution to penetrate. Allow pet to shake head. Gently wipe the inside of the ears with a clean towel. Gental enough for frequent use. May be repeated twice a day. Use weekly for healthy and odor-free ears.