Earthbath Orange Peel Oil Dog Shampoo ( 472ml/3.8ltr )
Who's ready for cuddles? There's no softer snuggle on earth than an Earthbath pup! Earthbath Orange Peel Oil Shampoo for Dogs is a soap-free cleanser made from d'Limonene—a natural oil from orange peels that's great at deodorizing, degreasing, and getting rid of fur stains. Orange peel oil helps relieve itchiness due to insect bites and common skin conditions.
- Soap-free cleanser helps relieves itchiness due to insect bites and common skin conditions
- Fresh citrus scent leaves coat smelling fresh and cuddle-worthy
- D'Limonene- a natural oil from orange peels- leaves coat soft, plush and free of any fur stains or grease
- Safe for pets over 6 weeks of age
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate free
Ingredients: Purified Water, Renewable Coconut-Based Cleansers, D'Limonene (Orange Peel Oil), Olive Oil Squalene (Natural Preservative). All Ingredients Are Natural, 100% Biodegradable, and Gentle On Yourpet and You.
Shake well before using to ensure that natural ingredients are in suspension. On a wet coat, lather your pet thoroughly with a few good palm-fulls of earthbath Totally Natural Pet Shampoo. Eliminate all escape routes well in advance: a sudsy pet can be wily! Leave on the coat for several minutes for maximum benefit of the orange peel oil. Rinse off. Towel dry thoroughly with a big hug. For extra sheen, luxurious conditioning and detangling manageability, use in conjunction with earthbath Creme Rinse & Conditioner. May be diluted ten parts water to one part shampoo if desired.