FirstMate Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna Grain & Gluten Free Canned Dog Food 345g

$5.25
$6.60

The Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna formula of FirstMate utilizes wild caught, food-grade salmon from sustainable fisheries along with wild caught North American Albacore tuna. For daily feeding or for those with food sensitivities, this Grain Free, dual protein formula is perfect.

Canned cat food uses wild caught, food grade salmon along with wild caught, North American, Albacore tuna from sustainable fisheries, FirstMate Grain & Gluten Free (50/50) This dual protein solution is suitable for daily feeding or for food sensitive cats. Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna Formula 95% of its protein comes from salmon and wild tuna, while the remaining 5% comes from kale-like vegetables.

KEY FEATURES:

  • Grain & Gluten Free
  • Carrageenan & Guar Gum Free
  • Epoxy Free
  • All Canned Diets Are Suitable For Both Dogs & Cats
  • Dual-protein formula featuring free-run Canadian Salmon and wild-caught North American Albacore tuna sourced from sustainable fisheries
  • Grain-free, gluten-free recipe is great for dogs prone to allergies or food sensitivities
  • Wholesome recipe that’s ideal for maintenance feeding, and providing complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages
  • Features epoxy-free cans, with no carrageenan or guar gum
  • 95% meat protein from free-run turkey and wild tuna, and 5% vegetable proteins

Nutritional Info

INGREDIENTS:

Boneless/skinless Salmon Deboned Tuna Water sufficient for processing Potato Calcium Carbonate Sodium Chloride Dicalcium Phosphate Minerals (Iron Proteinate Zinc Proteinate Copper Proteinate Manganese Proteinate Iodine) Vitamins (Niacin Vitamin E Supplement Thiamine mononitrate D-pantothenic Acid Riboflavin Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Vitamin A Supplement Folic Acid Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement Vitamin D3 Supplement) Potassium Chloride Choline Chloride Taurine Kale 

Guaranteed Analysis

  • Crude Protein (min) 11%
  • Ash(max) 2%
  • Crude Fat(min) 5%
  • Calcium (min) 0.3%
  • Crude Fibre (max) 0.4%
  • Phosphorous (min) 0.2%
  • Moisture (max) 78%
  • Magnesium (max) 0.02%
  • Taurine (min) 0.05%
  • Calcium / Phosphorous ratio 1.5:1

Caloric Content: 146 kcal/can

Feeding Instructions

Size of Dog Daily Feeding Cans
Adult Dog 1 can per 19.8 lbs of body weight per day.
Puppy up to twice the amount as adults

Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews
80%
(4)
0%
(0)
20%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
J
Janet Wee (Singapore, SG)

Excellent product which my dogs love

A
Alice Tan (Singapore, SG)
Good quality food

Doggie likes it.

D
Daniel (Singapore, SG)
Great Wet Food

My dog loves it

V
Valerie Chua (Tampines New Town, SG)
Average

Dog was hesitant to eat it.

V
Veronica Lee
Great

My dog loves it

CREATE NEW FAVOURITE LIST