Frontline Spray for Dogs & Cats can be applied directly for both immediate and long-lasting control of fleas and ticks for up to 30 days. This effective spray contains fipronil to kill existing flea and tick infestations. It also kills fleas before they lay eggs, effectively preventing reinfestation. Safe for puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older, Frontline Spray helps reduce flea and tick infestations in multi-pet households, and is great for the initial treatment of flea allergy dermatitis. The spray bottle is easy to use, provides fast and even application and can be reapplied regularly.
- Contains fipronil to kill existing flea and tick infestations. It also kills fleas before they lay eggs, effectively preventing reinfestation for up to 30 days
- Kills up to 100% of existing fleas within 24 hours
- Remains waterproof for 30 days, even if your dog or cat swims or is bathed
- Easy to use spray bottle and is safe for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older
- Kills fleas at all life stages, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks. Also helps control flea allergy dermatitis when applied regularly
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 0.29%. Inert: 99.71%.
Apply the spray mist until your pet’s hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Ensure complete coverage to skin level. Massage the coat all over to make sure the spray gets right down to the skin.
- Apply Frontline Spray once every 30 days to control existing flea and tick infestations.
- Wear household latex gloves. Ruffe pet's coat with one hand while applying spray to back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders, and neck.
- For head and eye area, spray on a gloved hand and rub gently into pet's hair. do not get product in pet's eyes or mouth.
- Apply spray mist until hair coat is damp to thoroughly wet. In most cases 1 to 2 pumps per pound of body weight will be necessary.
- As with all flea products, wash your hands and any exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after applying to your pet.