Fussie Cat Paper Litter absorbed three times more moisture than conventional clay litter which is an important factor in odor control. Its superior in absorbency eliminate odor like no other cat litter. Its natural fibers neutralize ammonia odors and control odor longer keeping your home feel fresh and clean. Pellets don’t stick to your cat’s paws so they don’t track out of the box.
- Comes in a 7l size
- Highly absorbent
- Clumping and low tracking
- Biodegradable and lasts up to twice as long as clay litter
- Environmentally friendly and safe if ingested
Recycled paper rendered safe for pets.
- Fill your litter box with 3 to 4 inches of Fussie Cat Litter. For best results, do not mix with non-clumping cat litter.
- Fussie Cat Litter forms a clump around liquid waste. Remove clumps and solids daily and dispose in trash (do not flush). The rest of the litter remains fresh.
- Add more Fussie Cat Litter to refresh your litter box each time you scoop. Maintain the level of litter at 3 to 4 inches.
- Empty the litter box once a month. You may clean or wash the litter box to maintain hygiene.