Three times more humidity than traditional clay litter was absorbed by Fussie Cat Paper Litter, which is an important factor in odor control. Like no other cat litter, his exceptional absorbency prevents odor. The natural fibers neutralize the odors of ammonia and regulate the odor longer to keep your home fresh and safe. Pellets don't stick to the paws of your cat, so they don't get out of the box.
- Comes in a 7l size
- Highly absorbent
- Clumping and low tracking
- Biodegradable and lasts up to twice as long as clay litter
- Environmentally friendly and safe if ingested
Recycled paper rendered safe for pets.
- Fill your litter box with 3 to 4 inches of Fussie Cat Litter. For best results, do not mix with non-clumping cat litter.
- Fussie Cat Litter forms a clump around liquid waste. Remove clumps and solids daily and dispose in trash (do not flush). The rest of the litter remains fresh.
- Add more Fussie Cat Litter to refresh your litter box each time you scoop. Maintain the level of litter at 3 to 4 inches.
- Empty the litter box once a month. You may clean or wash the litter box to maintain hygiene.