K9 Natural is a nutritionally sound and species appropriate diet which can therefore be fed to dogs at any stage of life: from puppies to seniors, during pregnancy and lactation. It is also suitable for any breed of dog, from toy to giant.
We guarantee that every mouthful of K9 Natural is bursting with the pure, natural goodness of New Zealand. You'll never find preservatives artificial colour or flavours, wheat, gluten, soy, rice or added sugar in any of our products, guaranteed!
All meat is sourced from animals deemed fit for human consumption.With K9 Natural Freeze Dried you do not need to wait for the food to completely absorb all the moisture. Any remaining fluid is reconstituted blood which is normal and will be enjoyed by your dog.
AVAILABLE IN 500GM, 1.8KG AND 3.6KG.
- 100% natural, species-appropriate, nutritionally sound diet, based on the diet of your dog’s closest relative, the wolf
- Comprised of 85% raw meat, crushed bone, blood and a small amount of organ meats from grass-fed, free range, and hormone growth promotant free New Zealand livestock, and 15% fresh fruits and vegetables
- Highly palatable recipe provides optimal nutrition that’s suitable for all breed sizes and all life stages, from puppies to seniors
- Free range dog food that contains only quality ingredients and absolutely no additives, artificial preservatives, wheat, wheat gluten, rice, rice gluten, cereal bulking agents or corn
- Helps promote and sustain healthy skin and coat, joint health and the energy needed for active lifestyles
Fresh lamb (min.85%) including meat, blood, bone, green tripe, heart, liver and kidney. Vegetables (min.10%) including fresh broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, silver beet (spinach), cabbage and other seasonal vegetables. Fruit (min.3.5%) apples, pears and other seasonal fruit. Whole egg (min.0.3%) and garlic (min.0.01%).
- CRUDE PROTEIN 35.5% min
- CRUDE FAT 37% min
- CRUDE FIBER 2.5% max
- MOISTURE 8.0% max
- OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 0.97% min
Caloric Content: 5725 kcal/kg, 258 kcal/cup
|Size||Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)||Daily Water (Cups)|
|SMALL||11 - 22 lbs||1 - 2||1 -2|
|MEDIUM||23 - 55 lbs||1 1/2 - 3 1/2||1 1/2 - 3 1/2|
Feeding requirements are a guide only. Your individual dog's requirements will vary depending on your dog's age, activity level and breed. Pregnant or nursing mothers may require up to 3 times the adult amounts.
Puppies from 1 - 6 months: feed up to three times the amount. Puppies from 6 - 12 months: feed up to 1 1/2 the adult amounts.
For a complete meal, simply add warm water and serve. Use this feeding guide for water requirements. Or, sprinkle the dry food over any type of dog food as a tasty topper and great nutritional boost. If using as a complete meal and adding water, refrigerate leftovers and discard these if uneaten after 3 days. We recommend you always reconstitute K9 Freeze Dried with warm water (no warmer than 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit) before feeding. We also highly recommend you do not mix a raw diet with a cooked diet (kibble). Keep the bag sealed until ready to use. For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool dry place. Be sure to seal the bag completely after feeding.
Always introduce any new diet over a period of 7-10 days, gradually feeding more K9 Natural and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.
Product came in gd order and delivery came 2 days after ordering.
My poodle loves eating this! He grew up eating this
Dog loves it.
The ingredients speak for themselves! this product is one of the best in the market for dogs.
My toy poodle loves this food!