K9 Natural Premium Canned Dog Food contains all the goodness of our existing product ranges in a convenient, ready to use can. Our cans are FREE from all Gelling Agents, the only thing we add is Natural Fresh New Zealand Water. Simply pop the top and drop the contents out with ease and no mess.
K9 Natural Grass-Fed Lamb Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food is a hearty iron-packed meal that contains 90% lamb. It’s chock full of New Zealand grass-fed lamb, lamb tripe, lamb heart and lamb liver and brimming with fruits like apples and pears, a variety of vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower, and it’s fortified with vitamins and minerals. Just pop the easy top can and serve your pup a savory and nourishing feast that’s rich in wholesome ingredients.
- All of the wholefood ingredients are sourced in New Zealand, are of high-quality and can be traced back to the farm
- Absolutely no grain, gluten, GMO, dairy, rice, potato or fillers
- Hearty iron-packaged meal that's made up of 90% high quality grass-fed, ranch raised lamb
- K9 Natural dog food that is a 100% natural, species-appropriate, nutritionally sound diet, based on the diet of your dogâ€™s closest relative, the wolf
- New Zealand green lipped mussels and essential vitamins, minerals and oils are added for better overall health
Lamb, Lamb Blood, Lamb Tripe, Eggs, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Lamb Bone, Sunflower Oil, Brown Kelp, Flaxseed Flakes, Lamb Kidney, Cabbage, Broccoli, Swiss Chard, Cerrot, Cauliflower, Dried Kelp, Calcium Carbonate, Apple, Pear, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus), Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinese, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Selenium Yeast. Water added for processing.
- CRUDE PROTEIN 8.8% min
- CRUDE FAT 9.0% min
- CRUDE FIBER 0.7% max
- MOISTURE 77.5% max
Caloric Content: 1374 kcal per kg
|Weight||Daily Feeding Cans|
|5-10kg||1 – 1 ½ 170g cans|
|11-25kg||2 – 3 370g cans|
Always introduce any new diet over a period of 7-10 days, gradually feeding more K9 Natural and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.