NOTE: Cat house carton box only comes with a purchase of 6 bags of litter and is subjected to availability
Kit Cat Soya Clump is a lightly scented, 100 percent biodegradable soy-based cat litter. This specific product is made from the insoluble sections of soybeans used in the processing of soy milk. These insoluble pieces are normally mostly disposed of in a landfill, but for this 'wasted' content to be used as cat litter, Kit Cat creates a second function, marking us as Eco-Friendly.
- Comes in 7L size only
- Quick clumping
- Eco friendly – made from natural biodegradable soybean scoop & flush
- Virtually 99.9% dust free
- Non toxic & 100% safe
- Odour control
- Soft & gentle on paws
- For all cats
- Step One: Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5 cm (2 inches) of Kit Cat Soya Clump.
- Step Two: The portion used by pets, absorbs urine and clumps instantly, trapping odour as well.
- Step Three: Remove the clumped portion and replenish with the same amount.
- Step Four: Flushed down clump portion into the toilet or use as fertilizer.
- For more than 1 cat, it is advisable to discard used litter more frequently.
- For hygiene purposes, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning / emptying the tray.