Merrick Backcountry Grain Free Hearty Chicken Thigh Stew Dog Wet Food - 360g
All-natural grain-free ancestral canine diet packed with protein that dogs crave. Merrick Backcountry canned stew recipes offer taste variety from exotic protein blends, fresh cut vegetables and hearty gravy. Made in the USA in Merrick's own Safe Quality Food Level 3 organically certiified kitchens. No ingredients from China.
Hearty Chicken Thigh Stew: Made with real chicken thigh & sweet potatoes Grain-free stew recipe Complete and balanced nutrition adds moisture and flavor to a dog’s diet
- Every can features a whole super-tender, pressure-cooked chicken thigh, along with fruits and veggies for a hearty, natural flavor.
- Grain-free formula with no gluten ingredients for easier digestibility; also contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Savory stew is highly palatable with a delicious taste and texture your pooch will love.
- Complete and balanced nutrition can be served as a complete meal, or a delicious soft topper over dry kibble.
- Proudly made in Merrick’s Texas facility using the world’s best locally-sourced ingredients from farmers they know and trust.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sweet Potatoes, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Carrots, Peas, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Ghatti Gum, Salt, Canola Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Flaxseed Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme.
- Protein – 30%
- Fat Content – 17%
- Crude Fiber – 3.5%
- Moisture – 8%
Caloric Content: 831 kcal/kg, 302 kcal/12.7 oz can
|Goal Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|10 LBS||1 1/4|
|15 LBS||1 1/2|
|30 LBS||2 2/3|
|40 LBS||3 1/4|
|50 LBS||3 3/4|
|60 LBS||4 1/3|
|80 LBS||5 1/3|
|100 LBS||6 1/3|