Nutrience Grain Free Turkey, Chicken & Herring Dry Dog Food (2 Sizes)
More closely mimicking a carnivore’s ancestral diet, Nutrience Grain Free offers all the same nutritious qualities of Nutrience Natural, but without the grain. Fresh meats and fish are combined with healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and botanicals, while grains are replaced with low-glycemic lentils and sweet potatoes. It’s a great substitute for pets with certain food sensitivities, and an excellent choice for pets with a particularly active lifestyle or for pet owners who simply prefer to feed their pets a grain free diet.
- Rich in Animal Protein: Multiple sources of animal ingredients provide protein and essential amino acids for overall health and growth.
- Low-Glycemic Carbohydrates: Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates, which slow or lower glucose release into the bloodstream, may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
- Coconut Oil & Botanicals: A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables: Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Marine Source Omega-3: Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids, to contribute to a healthy skin and coat.
- Nutritional Supplements: Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote digestion, while glucosamine & chondroitin are incorporated to maintain joint health.
- Ingredient Sources: 78% premium animal ingredients • 22% fruits & vegetables • 0% grain
Deboned turkey, turkey meal, chicken meal, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, deboned chicken, deboned herring, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), whole eggs, sun-cured alfalfa meal, tapioca, natural chicken flavour, chicken liver, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, green tea extract, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], dicalcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, lecithin, chicory root extract, choline chloride, DL-methionine, dried kelp, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, taurine, L-lysine chondroitin sulfate, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dreid Bifidobacterium animalis lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
Nutrience Grain Free benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. The quantity of food your dog requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
|1-10 kg||½-2½ cups|
|10-30 kg||2½-3½ cups|
|30-50 kg||3½-4½ cups|
|1-10 kg||½-1½ cups|
|10-30 kg||1½-2¾ cups|
|30-50 kg||2¾-4 cups|
|1-10 kg||¼-1¼ cups|
|10-30 kg||1¼-2½ cups|
|30-50 kg||2½-3¾ cups|
Larger than 50 kg, add ½ cup for every additional 10 kg of body weight.
During gestation increase portions by 25%-50%; during lactation allow dog to eat at will.
1 cup (8 oz) = 130g
Caloric Content: 3,640 kcal/kg