Pooch & Mutt Health & Digestion Training Dog Treats
Health & Digestion dog treats are natural, ethical, low-calorie, hand-baked mini-bones that dogs love. They include chicken, parsley, charcoal and chicory. Parsley has been used since the 4th century BC to aid digestion, especially in cases of bloating and flatulence. Charcoal was originally used in ancient Egypt, it works by absorbing foods that haven’t been properly digested, which can cause gas. Chicory is a natural prebiotic, which can help to regulate digestive bacteria.
- A great treat for dogs with sensitive stomachs or poor digestion
- Contains parsley, which aids digestion
- Contains charcoal to help reduce wind
- Contains chicory which is a natural prebiotic
- Natural, Ethical, Wheat free, low calorie.
Oats, Rice, Rye, Chicken, Oils & Fats, Yeast Extract, Charcoal, Mixed Herbs, Chicory, Parsley, Rosemary Extract.
- Protein – 19%
- Fat Content – 15%
- Crude Fiber – 1.7%
- Inorganic Matter - 5%
Feed as a treat or reward. Do not over feed