Revolution For Extra Small Dogs 2.6kg to 5kg
Revolution is a wonderful liquid medication that is designed to give dogs weighing between 2.6 and 5 kilogrammes the protection from heartworm parasites, as well as prevention of fleas, ticks, sarcoptic mange and ear mites as well. It is to be used on dogs and cats that are at least six weeks of age and should be administered in accordance with instructions from your veterinarian.
Revolution heartworm and flea protection are an amazing product that protects your dogs and cats from a variety of pests like fleas and ticks, heartworms, ear mites and sarcoptic mange. It is applied directly to the skin and can be used for both felines and canines that are at least six weeks old or older. You only have to use it once a month usually to protect your pet from these common pests.
- Revolution is a prescription-only medicine, not a pesticide.
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites.
- Kills adult flea and their eggs.
- Fast, simple and easy to use.
- Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy.
- Available in 6 convenient dosage sizes in no-drip disposable tubes.
- Revolution (selamectin) is approved for:
- Use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, and American dog tick.
- Killing adult fleas and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis).
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Control of American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations.
Revolution (selamectin) is generally well-tolerated. In studies, less than 1% of dogs experienced digestive upset. Do not use in sick, weak or underweight animals.