Revolution heartworm and flea is a topical liquid medicine used to prevent heartworm, prevent fleas, and prevent ear mites, sarcoptic mange, and ticks from being prevented and managed.
It is used once a month and is easily added to the skin at one place. For dogs and cats 6 weeks or older, it can be used. While controlling fleas and ear mites, this monthly topical application avoids heartworms.
Only the smallest of pets can be intensely protective of their parents, but to protect them from parasites, all dogs need our support. That aid is provided by Revolution (selamectin). Just a spot offers protection against fleas, heartworms, and other parasites once a month. Tell your vet about the Revolt.
- Revolution is a prescription-only medicine, not a pesticide.
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites.
- Kills adult flea and their eggs.
- Fast, simple, and easy to use.
- Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy.
- Available in 3 convenient dosage sizes in no-drip disposable tubes.
- Use against the following parasites in dogs 6 weeks of age or older: adult fleas, flea larvae, heartworm, earrings, sarcoptic mites, and American dog tick.
- Murder of adult fleas and prevent the hatching of flea eggs for one month, indicated for the prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis)
- Dirofilaria immitis prevents heartworm disease.
- Diagnosis and monitoring of the infestation of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis).
- Sarcoptic mange diagnosis and control (Sarcoptes scabiei);
- Control of infestations of American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis)
- Prior to administration, dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infections. At the discretion of the veterinarian, infected dogs should be treated to remove adult heartworms.
- While the number of circulating adult D. immitis microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective for microfilariae clearance.
- In humans, may be irritating to skin and eyes.
- In studies, less than 1% of dogs experienced digestive upset.
- Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
|40.1 - 85lbs
||240 mg Selamectin per tube
||Administer entire contents of a single dose tube once a month
Size: 3 tubes each containing 2.0ml (240mg) of Selamectin
Instructions to Use:
- Hold the tube upright. Firmly press the cap down until a click is heard (from the cap puncturing the seal on the tube). Remove the cap, and check to make sure the tip of the tube is open.
- Part your pet's hair at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible, and place the tip of the tube against the skin.
- Squeeze the tube 3 or 4 times to empty the entire contents onto the skin in one spot. Keep the tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube. While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift up to remove. Ensure that the tube is empty.
Important Safety Information: Prior to administration, dogs should be tested for heartworms. In people, Revolution may be irritating to skin and eyes. Wash hands after use.
Revolution (selamectin) is generally well-tolerated. In studies, less than 1% of animals experienced digestive upset. Do not use in sick, weak, or underweight animals.