Revolution For Medium Dog 10.1kg-20kg 3 Doses/Pack
Revolution is a wonderful liquid medication that is designed to give dogs weighing between 2.6 and 5 kilogrammes the protection from heartworm parasites, as well as prevention of fleas, ticks, sarcoptic mange and ear mites as well. It is to be used on dogs and cats that are at least six weeks of age and should be administered in accordance with instructions from your veterinarian.
Revolution heartworm and flea protection are an amazing product that protects your dogs and cats from a variety of pests like fleas and ticks, heartworms, ear mites and sarcoptic mange. It is applied directly to the skin and can be used for both felines and canines that are at least six weeks old or older. You only have to use it once a month usually to protect your pet from these common pests.
* Three tubes containing 0.25ml of 12% Selamectin (120.00mg/ml)
* Topical once-a-month parasiticide for dogs.
* Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
Revolution (selamectin) is approved for:
* Use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, and American dog tick.
* Killing adult fleas and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis).
* Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
* Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
* Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
* Control of American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations.
* Revolution is a prescription-only medicine, not a pesticide.
* Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites.
* Kills adult flea and their eggs.
* Fast, simple and easy to use.
* Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot.
* Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
* Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy.
* Available in 6 convenient dosage sizes in no-drip disposable tubes.
* Available in 6 separate dose strengths for dogs of different weights (see Dosage and Administration).
* Revolution for puppies is available in cartons containing 3 single-dose tubes.
* Revolution for dogs is available in cartons containing 3 or 6 single-dose tubes.
* Revolution for dogs weighing more than 85 pounds is available in cartons containing 6 or 12 single-dose tubes.
Dosage and Administration
* Hold tube upright.
* Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
* Remove cap and check to be sure the tip of the tube is open.
* Part hair at the base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
* Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
* Ensure tube is empty.
* The recommended minimum dose is 2.7 mg selamectin per pound (6 mg/kg) of body weight, applied according to the following tables.
* For dogs more than 130 pounds, the appropriate combination of color-coded tubes is used.
* Prior to administration, dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infections. At the discretion of the veterinarian, infected dogs should be treated to remove adult heartworms.
* While the number of circulating adult D. immitis microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective for microfilariae clearance.
* In humans, may be irritating to skin and eyes.
* In studies, less than 1% of dogs experienced digestive upset.
* Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
* Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Revolution (selamectin) is generally well-tolerated. In studies, less than 1% of dogs experienced digestive upset. Do not use in sick, weak or underweight animals.
We Also Recommend
Addiction Grain Free Steakhouse Beef & Zucchini Entrée Raw Dehydrated Dog Food (0.9kg/ 3.6kg)