Ultra nourishing formula contains Oatmeal, Echinacea and Sweet Almond Oil. Promotes healing of dry, irritated skin and leaves skin and coat soft and silky.
Sweet Almond Oil: Excellent emollient properties to moisture and soothe dry skin and to relieve itching and inflammation due to dryness.
Echinacea: Widely used to fight infections such as the common cold. Also helps to treat skin wounds, eczema, psoriasis, insect bites, and other irritations. Helpful for healing and repairing skin.
Colloidal Oatmeal: Sooths and protects dry, or itchy, inflamed skin. Leaves a protective film on the skin that retards water loss and helps to repair and maintain the epidermal barrier. Saponins in oatmeal help to solubilize dirt, oil and sebaceous secretions. Provides skin relief and protection for insect bites and rashes caused by poison ivy and similar plants.
Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Richard’s Organics formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Richard’s Organics formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
- Formulated to leave a protective layer on your pet's skin which slows down water loss that causes dry skin.
- This barrier created on the top of the skin also promotes cell repair.
- Made to soothe itchiness and skin irritation. This will prevent excessive scratching that can lead to other skin related issues.
- Sweet Almond Oil has fantastic demulcent properties to moisturize and soothe dry skin. This leads to relieving any itching and inflammation due to dryness.
- Echinacea has amazing soothing and healing properties that will promote the healing of habitual or chronic wounds.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Natural Colloidal Oatmeal, Sweet Almond Oil, Echinacea Extract, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Wet dog's coat thoroughly. Dispense shampoo into your hand. Starting at the head and working back, work the lather thoroughly into coat and down to the skin. For maximum efficacy, allow lather to remain on pet for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly and towel dry.