Smokehouse Lamb Bonz Dog Treats
Our Lamb Bonz are from the Lamb femur bone. We roast them in their own juices to enhance their flavor and color. This bone is perfect for smaller dogs and offer a great alternative to those dogs with sensitivities to beef and pork bones. Dogs just love the real taste of lamb!
Smokehouse Lamb Bonz are a great treat for your dog that provides hours of fun! They are from the lamb femur bone and come with lots of meat left for your dog to enjoy. The bones are roasted in their own juices to enhance their flavor and color. They are perfect for smaller dogs and offer a great alternative for those dogs with sensitivities to beef and pork bones. Dogs just love the taste of lamb!
- Natural bones are completely digestible and perfectly natural part of a dog's daily diet.
- If you don't brush your dog's teeth with a toothbrush, feeding a natural bone is a great alternative. Chewing bones helps scrape away plaque, which can cause bad breath and a number of potentially serious dental problems.
- Dog's naturally have the urge to chew. Which is why they'll chew your shoes, the furniture or anything else in their way. Redirect this behavior by treating them with a bone.
- Just like humans dog's get bored. Especially when you're not home or too busy for belly rubs. Feeding a natural bone can stimulated your pup's mind and relieve them of boredom.
- These bones are slow roasted in their own juices to bring out the delicious, natural flavor. Individually shrink wrapped for your convenience.
Lamb Femur Bone
Always provide your dog with plenty of fresh water when feeding any type of dried treats or chews. Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Supervision is always recommended when you give your dog a bone. Smokehouse Pet Products goes to great lengths to insure a safe product, but we suggest you pick a suitable size bone for your dog. We suggest taking any bone away that becomes small enough to fit in your dogs mouth. In addition we suggest removing any small pieces that your dog has chewed off.