Just add meat! Preference™ is a grain free dog food base-mix made with sweet potatoes, organic alfalfa, coconut, pumpkin, celery and more. This natural, human grade ‘foundation diet’ offers an easy way to make homemade dog food recipes in your own kitchen. It takes care of all the prep work, so you can add whichever meat or fish you would like.
Preference is an excellent option for dogs who do better without common protein sources (like chicken, turkey or beef) or who just enjoy a little variety.
All ingredients dehydrated: Sweet potatoes, peas, cabbage, organic coconut, apples, spinach, pumpkin, bananas, celery, organic kelp, honey, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate.
- 100% human-grade dog food base, just add meat for a complete meal containing all the vitamins and minerals your hound needs
- Grain-free and gluten-free recipe is a great choice for dealing with multiple meat sensitivities because you get to pick the perfect protein to add to your pup's food
- Made with minimally processed, dehydrated, whole-food ingredients in the USA, with no ingredients from China
- Contains no by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients
- Simply mix food with warm water and stir, wait 3 minutes, mix in your choice of meat and serve with love!
Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Cabbage, Organic Coconut, Apples, Spinach, Pumpkin, Bananas, Celery, Organic Kelp, Organic Honey, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate.
Crude Protein min: 10.50%
Crude Fat min: 6.0%
Crude Fiber max: 10.00%
Moisture max: 10.00%
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)||Active Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|1 - 10 LBS||1/4||1/6|
|11 - 30 LBS||1/2||1/3|
|31 - 50 LBS||1||2/3|
|51 - 70 LBS||1 1/8||3/4|
|71 - 90 LBS||1 1/3||1|
Caloric Content: 3,700 kcal/kg, 337 kcal/cup