Thrive™ is a gluten-free dog food recipe made with free-range chicken, organic fair-trade quinoa and produce like sweet potatoes and spinach. Thrive is a natural dehydrated dog food that’s designed for dogs of all life stages including adults, puppies, pregnancy and nursing, as well as active adult dogs who need a performance dog food. Thrive is a naturally low carbohydrate diet. It is well-suited to dogs who need a limited ingredient food since it contains no fruit and is also free of eggs, beef, fish, white potatoes, flax and alfalfa.
All ingredients dehydrated: Chicken, organic quinoa, sweet potatoes, spinach, parsley, organic kelp, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate.
- Grain-free limited ingredient dog food that contains only six, carefully chosen ingredients and is made with wild-caught Marine Stewardship Council Certified Pollock as the main protein source
- Perfect for canines who need a limited ingredient diet, can't tolerate grain, poultry or white potatoes or just simply love the taste of fish.
- Made with minimally processed, dehydrated, whole-food ingredients in the USA, with no ingredients from China
- No by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients
- Easy to prepare, just add warm water, mix and serve with love in just 3 minutes!
Chicken, Organic Quinoa, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, Parsley, Organic Kelp, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate.
|Weight||Activity Level||Dry cups per day||Water to add|
|Toy 1-10 lbs||Average||1/4 - 1/2||1/3 - 3/4 cups|
|Highly active/Puppies||1/2 - 1||3/4 - 1 1/2 cups|
|Small 11-30 lbs||Average||1/2 - 1||3/4 - 1 1/2 cups|
|Highly active/Puppies||1 -2||1 -2 cups|
|Medium 31-50 lbs||Average||1 -2||1 -2 cups|
|Highly active/Puppies||2 - 4||3 - 6 cups|
|Large 51-70 lbs||Average||2 - 2 1/2||3 - 3 3/4 cups|
|Highly active/Puppies||4 - 4 1/2||6 - 6 3/4 cups|
|Giant 71-90 lbs||Average||2 1/2 - 3||3 3/4 - 4 1/2 cups|
|Highly active/Puppies||4 1/2 - 5 1/2||6 3/4 - 8 1/4 cups|
Calorie Content: 333 kcal / cup.
My dog loves it. He has a sensitive stomach and this is the only product he can consume without any issues.
My dog ate everything and licked the bowl clean. I find it a bit of troublesome to have an additional step of mixing it with water before feeding it to my dog, especially in the morning when I’ve to rush to work. Overall the item is good.