Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Shampoo 16oz
Relieves skin infections such as dermatitis and pyoderma. Formulated with Benzethonium Chloride to help eliminate bacteria that causes irritation and odor and Ketoconazole to treat fungal infections.
With Lanolin and Aloe Vera to help heal and soothe. Deodorizes and helps relive fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pryoderma which can result from the following:
- allergies (flea, food, contact, hereditary)
- hormonal disorders such as hypothyrodism
- weakened immune system
- animals with short coats or skin folds
- trauma from gooming & scratching
- fungal infections such as ringworm
- Deodorizes and helps relive fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pyoderma
- Dermatitis & pyoderma can be a result of allergies, hormonal disorders, weakened immune system, short coats or skin folds, trauma from grooming/scratching and fungal infections like ringworm
- Aloe Vera soothes the skin and helps speed healing of the affected area.
- Shampoo twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, once they do you can shampoo once a week to prevent flare-ups
- Formula is 100% paraben free.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Ketoconazole Usp, Glycol Distearate, Peg-75 Lanolin, Fragrance, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Benzethonium Chloride, Aloe Vera, Tetrasodium Edta, Fd&C Red #40
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather. Massage well into coat for full contact with the skin. Allow to remain on pet for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well. Shampoo twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, then once a week to prevent flare-ups. For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.