Skin diseases such as dermatitis and pyoderma are alleviated. Formulated with Benzethonium Chloride to help cure fungal infections by removing bacteria that cause inflammation and odor, and Ketoconazole.
Clinical Care Veterinary Formula Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo is clinically formulated to help cure bacterial and yeast infections with benzethonium chloride, an antibacterial agent, as well as ketoconazole, an anti-fungal. To help treat and soothe sensitive skin, lanolin and aloe vera are added.
With Lanolin and Aloe Vera to help heal and soothe. Deodorizes and helps relive fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pryoderma which can result from the following:
- Allergies (flea, food, contact, hereditary)
- Hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism
- Weakened immune system
- Animals with short coats or skin folds
- Trauma from grooming & scratching
- Fungal infections such as ringworm
- Pus-filled blisters
- Hair loss
- Oozing sores
- Itching and redness
- Thickened skin
- Musty odor
Benzethonium Chloride: This synthetic compound has an anti-infective, antiseptic and surfactant (detergent) properties. This ingredient is active against bacteria, fungi, mold, and viruses and is found in many cosmetic products such as first-aid kits, anti-itch products, mouthwashes and disinfectants.
Ketoconazole: Ketoconazole is a synthetic antifungal drug used in many topical medications to treat fungal and yeast infections, as well as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. It’s effective against athlete’s foot, ringworm, candidiasis, jock itch, and tinea versicolor. It can be taken orally or applied topically.
Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Dye Free
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
- Deodorizes and helps relive fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pyoderma
- Dermatitis & pyoderma can be a result of allergies, hormonal disorders, weakened immune system, short coats or skin folds, trauma from grooming/scratching and fungal infections like ringworm
- Aloe Vera soothes the skin and helps speed healing of the affected area.
- Shampoo twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, once they do you can shampoo once a week to prevent flare-ups
- Formula is 100% paraben free.
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Ketoconazole USP, PEG-75 Lanolin, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Benzethonium Chloride, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Vera, FD&C Red #40.
Thoroughly wet suit. Act into a thick lather and add shampoo. Massage the coat to ensure maximum skin contact and saturation. Enable the pet to stay for 5-10 minutes. Well rinse. Twice a week, wash before skin conditions clear up, then once a week to stop flare-ups. Only for topical use over 12 weeks on dogs, cats and horses. Stop eye contact. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.