Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot And Itch Relief Medicated Shampoo 17oz
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot and Itch Relief Medicated Shampoo with Lidocaine, Hydrocortisone & Wheat Germ Oil
Relieves itching & scratching. Calms inflamed skin & irritated skin. Discourages severe chewing & gnawing. For the relief of dermatological skin conditions and associated discomfort. Lidocaine & Hydrocortisone reduce itching, redness and swelling.
Colloidal Oatmeal & Aloe Vera provide soothing & moisturizing comfort. Formulated with Lactic Acid to help advance penetration of healing & soothing ingredients. pH balanced.
For maximum relief, condition with Clinical Care Itch Relief Medicated Conditioner. Use Clinical Care Itch Relief Spray between baths to relieve symptoms and help speed healing.
Not Safe For Cats
- Shampoo relieves skin conditions and hot spots. Common causes are weakened immune system, allergies and insect bites.
- Symptoms of these conditions are itchy, swollen, redness, warm/hot to the touch, moist, bloody and sometimes pus.
- Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone moisturize and protect the skin.
- It rebuilds the epidermal layer of skin. Itching, redness and swelling will reduce.
- Discourages the urge to lick, bite or gnaw at affected areas
Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Arclates Copolymer, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lidocaine HCL, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol SDA-40, Colloidal Oatmeal USP, DMDM-Hydantoin, Hydrocortisone, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, Wheat Germ Oil, Aloe Vera, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caramel Color.
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather, massaging well into the coat to saturate skin. Allow to remain on pet for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well. Use twice weekly until irritation subsides. For topical use only on dogs and cats over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.