Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory Spray. Provides rapid relief of inflammation, pruitis (itchy skin) and associated conditions.
– Lidocaine: Relieves itching, burning and pain from skin inflammations.
– Hydrocortisone: Reduces the cause of inflammation, redness and swelling.
– Allantoin: Helps stimulate healing of wounds.
– Glycerin: Treats dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
– Wheat Germ Oil: Humectant & antioxidant properties moisturize & protect skin.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Purified Water, Lidocaine Hci, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Hydrocortisone Acetate, Benzethonium Chloride, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrance
Shake well. Spray affected area thoroughly and evenly until wet. Treat twice daily for one week, then once per day for one more week. If needed, continue every other day for two additional weeks. For topical use only on dogs and cats over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
This itch relief medicated spray somehow shows improvement on paw yeast infection and other itchy skin area. Spray twice a day morning and evening for better result on first week depends on individual condition.
My frenchie will get skin hot spots from time to time. Once I sprayed the solution for him, he stopped licking the hot spots and the skin will heal within the next 2 days. Just got to be careful not to apply too many times a day. Uploaded his pic to show the big hot spot which the soreness gone down after 2 sprays.