Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste 70g (Beef)
With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. In addition to pioneering the home dental care market, Virbac has made numerous strategic decisions throughout the years to increase dental education and deliver relevant products to the veterinary community. That’s why the C.E.T. product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals.
C.E.T. Tartar Control Toothpaste for dogs and cats is designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers. The Tartar Control Toothpastes contain a strengthened enzyme system and are more abrasive than regular toothpastes. Contains no foaming agents, so they are safe for pets to swallow.
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats
- Designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers
- Contains a strengthened enzyme system and is more abrasive than regular toothpastes
- Includes no foaming agents, so this toothpaste is safe for pets to swallow
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and loosen tartar to ensure your pet maintains a clean mouth
Sorbital, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Purified Water, Dextrose, Xantham Gum, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Thiocyanate, Phosphoric Acid, Glucose Oxidase (Aspergillus Niger) and Lactoperoxidase.
Use a soft-bristled toothbrush such as the C.E.T. Dual-Ended Toothbrush. Apply daily or as directed by your veterinarian. Your veterinarian may give you specific directions; follow this professional advice closely.
My pup likes it
So much easier to brush my dogs teeth now. Love it and highly recommend!
My dog loves it! He willingly lets me brush his teeth and happily licks it all off after :)