WOOF Freeze Dried Raw Duck Dog Dry Food (2 Sizes)
*FREE Food Scoop will be given!
2 @ $88 ONLY (320g)
4 @ $159.90 ONLY (320g)
|Weight of Dog||Feeding Guide||Approx Cost/Day|
|2kg||12.5g / day||$1.56|
|4kg||25g / day||$3.14|
|6kg||37.5g / day||$4.22|
|8kg||50g / day||$5.62|
Calculator (Daily Feeding Guide):
[Pet Weight (g)] * [% Pet Requirement] / 4
% Pet Requirement
|Siginficant Weight Gain||3.5%|
|Puppies (8wks - 1yr)||4.0%|
|Puppies (4wks - 8 wks)||4.5% - 8.0%|
|Pregnant/Lactating||4.0% - 8.0%|
WOOF Duck Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
WOOF ingredients have been chosen for their reputed healing and beneficial effect on the body and skin, providing all the nutritional goodness your pet needs at every life stage. Our food is natural, containing no fillers (such as corn, feather meal or soy protein), harmful chemicals, gum, artificial colours, antibiotics, sugar, vaccines or growth hormones.
We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out. Simply add water and watch as the food rehydrates back to real, raw food that your pet will love!
Raw, Natural, and Delicious!
Made In New Zealand
- Organic Virgin Olive Oil: Has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Supports healthy digestion, skin and coat.
- New Zealand Manuka Honey: Rich in vitamins, minerals, natural enzymes, and nutrients. Contains health enhancing antioxidants.
- Chia Seeds: Rich in Omega fatty acids which are essential for immunity and healthy skin and coat.
- Kelp: Rich source of Iron and Vitamin D. Supports healthy metabolism and glandular function.
- New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels: Natural superfood which is rich in nutrients and vitamins that support healthy skin and joints.
- Hoki Liver Oil: High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, which support healthy brain and eye development.
Duck (bone-in), Chicken (bone-in), Lamb Green Tripe, Duck Liver, Bok Choy, Carrot, Cranberries, Blueberries, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Chia Seeds, Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals, Kelp, New Zealand Hoki Liver Oil, Rosemary
Crude Protein Min 41.3% Crude Fat Min 39.4% Crude Fibre Max 1.3% Moisture Max 2.2% Vitamins: A, D3, E, B1, B2, B6, B3, B5, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, Choline Chloride. Minerals: Organic Iron, Organic Copper, Organic Manganese, Organic Zinc, Selenium Yeast, Iodine
Daily Feeding Chart (Cup based on a 240ml = 8oz cup)
|5 - 10 kg||1 Cup / 1½ Cups||1 Cup / 1½ Cups|
|11 - 25 kg||2 - 3 Cups / 3 - 4 Cups||2 - 3 Cups / 3 - 4 Cups|
|26 - 40 kg||4 - 5 Cups / 5 - 6 Cups||4 - 5 Cups / 5 - 6 Cups|
Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve! 1/4 cup kibble / wet food = 12 WOOF nuggets (approx)
Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Caloric Content: 5108 kcal/kg, 261 kcal/cup