Wild-caught and sustainably certified, hoki fish are found in New Zealand’s Cook Straight and the deep sub-Antarctic waters of the Chatham Rise. A rich source of protein featuring a white flesh with a delicate texture - a delicious option for even the most selective cats.
- Featuring 92% hoki fish to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet.
- Wild-caught and certified as sustainable by the MSC (Marine Stewardship Council).
- A whole-prey food featuring hoki liver, flesh and bone to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature.
- Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Free from grain or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial binders or preservatives including TSPP, agar agar, gums or carrageenan. BPA free.
- FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
Hoki, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chickpeas, Hoki Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Fish Bone, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine.
- Crude Protein min. 10%
- Crude Fat min. 3.5%
- Crude Fibre max. 2%
- Moisture max. 78%
Caloric Content: 1050 kcal per kg, 89 kcal per can
|Weight||Grams per day||Oz per day||Cans/day|
|1KG / 2.2LB||97||3||0.6|
|2KG / 4.4LB||155||5||0.9|
|3KG / 6.6LB||203||7||1.2|
|4KG / 8.8LB||246||9||1.4|
|5KG / 11LB||286||10||1.7|
|6KG / 13.2LB||323||11||1.9|
|7KG / 15.4LB||358||13||2.1|
|8KG / 11LB||392||14||2.3|
|9KG / 19.8LB||424||15||2.5|
|10KG / 22LB||455||16||2.7|
Puppies / Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day. It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a seven-day period.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand.